hail!

sorry for the greek ,lads,but its more presentative,strong expressions and that;)we didnt say anything different or secret

:OMG: Well i dont know what the hell has happened, i think its crazy all this, did i do wrong posting a picture of myself:oops:

I did not intent to cause fight. i was attacked first by the idiot jealous who also attack Pos. if the truth hurts..... prepare for pain!

ups.... looks like I started a fight... sorry. :Smug:

i really didn't mean to.

In portugal it's normal to comment on girls looks and they usually love it. It must be a latin thing...

@ Somnium: u r hot too. :p

@ PoS: nice thong. :loco:

Peace & Love

somnium_in_tenebris said:
my comments were pointing at some boys,behaving "weak" in front of a luring picture.i hate people getting weak in front of a random sexual stimuli.
Couldn't help to notice these lines. Psychological research shows that not only men but also women get turned on by nude/erotic pics/films. The difference, however, is that the women don't seem to notice it. Their body shows signs of arousal, but they don't experience it consciously. Of course, this is a generalisation, but it holds "on average". This is just a part of human nature you have to accept I guess. There's nothing scary or forbidden or weak about feeling aroused after watching a sexy pic.

ah i think she meant that any random guy who saw that pic was picking up his jaw from the floor and screaming for more. in other words, giving PoS's (photoshopped) tits the attention she asked for by posting it ;)

ah (wo)men will be (wo)men... :erk:

ah i'm not to be honest, they look(ed) genuine like, but i wouldnt want such big knockers if i were a woman tho. must hurt yer back like fuck all and all the attention you get is just becos of that :ill:
[philosopher]ah well, its all fiction anyway - you are too, as i am for you. wish we all could photoshop ourselves to heaven :tickled: [/philosopher] :)

[diplomatic]
well, recently i have obtained access to reliable information indicating there was no photoshop involved
[/diplomatic]