hail!

yesyes, he's your man, he's the killer, i'm innocent

i fainted when he was hammering siderea on the head

and I would comment on some of inomnium and raven'sposts too, but I think some of the boys are having far too much fun observing this three-way 'catfight' (which is really isn't).

@stevenk and ikeaboy: no and no. :Smug:

Arachnotron said:
hmmm I think we ruined fairllady's thread
don't worry about it

the last couple of days i ruined other threads as well - usually ends up with blood and death and detectives....

PoS said:
and I would comment on some of inomnium and raven'sposts too, but I think some of the boys are having far too much fun observing this three-way 'catfight' (which is really isn't).
absolutely right and myself included :tickled:

i found it interesting to watch some ppl overreacting to the whole thing, which in the end, is "een storm in een glas water" as we say in holland :err:

PoS said:

@stevenk and ikeaboy: no and no. :Smug:

ah well ur just another number aint she stevo :p

the_good_son141 said:
ok i suppose you dont know him.you'll be convicted sorry to tell you
well, actually in my bored teenage moments, i used to watch the series like ;)
but i cant imagine him signing in in here! :tickled:

who what why?

"all passengers bound for Buenos Aires are requested to board"

"passport please"

*hands over, dead easy facial expression*

"thank you, have a nice flight"

*makes anonymous call to police station notifying the officer of a hidden clue to the mysteries* > set of bload-soaked-dried-up bandages that ONLY had Tools' prints on it plus a security video showing all occurred events basically DOBBING IN the *very innocent looking, dispisable* Groninger.

there. :heh:

anyway alwin, you're free to go were ever you want, after this afternoon investigation we also found some sperm on the body of siderea..

so or tools did that too, or... cedarbread is involved too...

so,.. hope you learned your lesson and stay on the good pad,..
have a nice life

*calls interpol to search toolsofthetrade*

(edit: who wants to be the guy/girl from interpol?)

Alwin said:
@PoS: don't be bothered by those nobheads

ehem..excuse me now sunshine 'mr.sociological infatuated' this is d very thing that makes me laugh, so you're starting it then eh by calling us names? or maybe after a few more posts of your textbook analysis, you'll try to convince everyone that it was me that called YOU a nobhead, get a life will ya!