hail!

somnium in tenebris said:
phew.. *deep breath* im sorry about all that soap drama guys :( maybe i was 'slightly' jealous of the attention towards Pos.but Raven Soul spare me from your bimbo comments :puke: you will never be as popular as me...

NEVER
It is typical of girls like you to intellectualise truthful commments and trys to urn them around so that you look the poorley done to. You have called me bimbo and laid claims about which that you do not know! The picture of you was on the anathema forum. A place people can speak minds. So I did not go insearch of you. Vanity again.
If you think I will never be as popular as you then stop mentioning me all the time and you should read me pms. I think perhaps I am very poular :hotjump: :hotjump: :)
I am glad you apologise.

ok that seems like a good enough team..... cause im in it and after that i dont care

whose the contestants. it wouldnd be a fight without possum, so else can we volunteer to contend?

StevenK said:
does she have boobs like pos?
HAHAHHAHAA this thread is ace, i'm glad i'm not in the argument thats for sure, and i doubt anyone has boobs like pos, she has a super set of knockers :loco: i must admit if i were a man i would wanna tear them off with me mouth, if that was possible :D

StevenK said:
does she have boobs like pos?

eh i dont know mate, we may wait for the judging panel to decide, we cant know until we see what the other contestants have to bring to the front :lol:

Susie said:
HAHAHHAHAA this thread is ace, i'm glad i'm not in the argument thats for sure, and i doubt anyone has boobs like pos, she has a super set of knockers :loco: i must admit if i were a man i would wanna tear them off with me mouth, if that was possible :D

oh please stop, stop it now, its so unfair to the boys, but... hehe i think everything imaginable would be possible with those around

thing is though, i havent seen her tits, thats the deciding factor. no matter how big they are :lol:

those ones that just stand up, almost perked up like, looking at ya, ah yes :lol:

hahahahaha i wouldn mind seeing more!!!!! eh pos??? hint hint hint ;)
and eh susie this might not be the place to be posting if you wanna stay out of this arguement, or maybe hmmm

peace.gif

ikeaboy said:
eh i dont know mate, we may wait for the judging panel to decide, we cant know until we see what the other contestants have to bring to the front :lol:

jeez.. can I be on the judging committee? :headbang:
this calls for a poll :D