hail!

DragonLady1 said:
:lol: this thread got completely freaked out... oke, u guys watch them tits but look at the face too ffs, its nice no? dont loose ur view for the essential things ;)

Dragonlady I do agree.The reason of the fight was by envy and she attacked us.I do love to see beauty in men and woman I think you are beautiful, I do not feel envy by this :) Some girls have problem with it like somnium.I feel only pity for her...
thanks to everyone for the nice PMs about this :wave:

you know, while I can cover my ears, I can still READ alot of what's going on here. some of these comments, particularily from the guys, are being made like I don't even exist! :eek: I think some of you men couldn't be more insulting if you tried.

*would like to see more pics of raven. thinks she is quite beautiful*.[/off topic]

@raven soul: keep an eye out for a PM later. ;)

well, i meant funny instead of :lol: really, but i thought you seemed to be rather preoccupied with the opposite sex theses days. sounded a bit paradoxical ;)

but it's not just the past few days. i've been terribly preoccupied with the opposite sex since 13-14 when i found out you can actualy talk to girls too, the where no longer just the evil enemy in hide-and-seek games. it was a monumental discovery.

i think you've had the same type of preoccupation, right? ;)

somnium in tenebris said:
phew.. *deep breath* im sorry about all that soap drama guys :( maybe i was 'slightly' jealous of the attention towards Pos.but Raven Soul spare me from your bimbo comments :puke: you will never be as popular as me...

NEVER
excuse me but this is not my fucking post.its a fake account!see the join date(oh fucken hell im so bored with these fake accounts )

@Raven so you write off this post,it was not me and whatever pms send them to me not to the fake account.
i wont apologise to anyone,cept maybe for the lads here.i sometimes overreact at ppl that are lost cases from the beginning...just cos i want things under control,solve everything and that.

as for the picture,now that you mentioned..i know ive posted pics on the forum,but this was more than a month ago.Had you saved it yourself?or one of your mates?Either way,looking for it(even in your folders) and having a highly retarded discussion about it,proves the worthlessness of the situation and the IQ of some.

Of course,people are here to discuss,about anything,not stick on the "sex-beauty-gossip" triangle.Im here to discuss and not show off my looks,or pull attention for nothing.I like attention,like almost everyone,its healthy.But under control.Not for every reason and not from everyone.Im am not so desperate.

As for the vanity,im not vain in stuff you accuse me of,i am vain and narcissistic in my own way.Our difference is that i can say it out loud,cos its true and i admit,cos im not afraid to scratch my face(in fear that it will look less perfect)whereas you hide it under plastic modesty.What i hated most i my life was pretending to be a person im not.Im intense(quoting Danny).im weird.i've got my way of being.You like me?then fine?you dont?Its fine again.
Dont touch me,i wont touch you.

I was clearly talking to the boys and having fun with the pic.I wouldt judge any PoS MoS or BoS if they dont give me real motive.You come out and accuse me of sth that was obvious to you,regarding maybe you experience with other girls.Hope you understood i'm other than that.

I become defensive and aggressive when i know the accusation is false and im striving to find my rights inside a Teacup Storm:Smug: Hell knows why i bother still.

I dont care much about popularity either.There are just a few ppl here that like me.I have more "enemies" in this forum than "mates".Or at least what shows.

Im used to being disliked,mostly by girls.i have tried to keep friendships over years,trying to live what they call "female friendship" just to receive suspicious looks on my new clothes and gossip behind my back in the ned,about my life,my luck,my rights and wrongs.In the beginning i was dead sad about it.I still get frustrated to be honest.But i prefer to be on my own.It was inevitable,now i see it:)

Raven Soul said:
Some girls have problem with it like somnium.I feel only pity for her...
thanks to everyone for the nice PMs about this :wave:

and some people are so compexed that they cant conceive anything beyond their panties.Everything has to be filtered thru the factor:Sex.
Which has made me puke over years and takes out all my arrogance and bitchiness when it comes to such ppl.

same goes for anyone who missed the point here.Id prefer an open discussion not secrecy.Blah blah blha blah

somnium_in_tenebris said:
In the beginning i was dead sad about it.I still get frustrated to be honest.But i prefer to be on my own.It was inevitable,now i see it:)
wow. sucks to be you. :(

haha.in the end of the day you learn stuff too.id be far more naive if everything went always fine:)im okay with it.Just a bit lonely sometimes.Maybe its all about Karma:)

haahhahaha.sorry if i sound talking in self-pity.i dont really mean to.i just always have the wrong timing talking seriously in public.i feel this place very familiar that why i speak out like like like.even when i shouldnt :zzz:
Thank you anyways:)