hail

"I'm the Alpha...and the Omega...and I also play the trumpet..."
Hey Patric, is that from that movie Invasion/Top of the Food Chain? That's a hilarious movie! I'm trying to remember a witty quote from that movie...One of the funniest parts is when Sandy asks the scientist to hold her and he grabs her head!!! Tee hee! I'm going to go watch that movie now...

DarkAdder...wooohooo! I thought I was the ONLY one who knew about this movie! I must've seen it about 50 times, doing quotes and singing Gayle's song all day. I actually wrote a fanmail to Hardee (Officer Gayle) and waiting for reply.

Patric said:
DarkAdder...wooohooo! I thought I was the ONLY one who knew about this movie! I must've seen it about 50 times, doing quotes and singing Gayle's song all day. I actually wrote a fanmail to Hardee (Officer Gayle) and waiting for reply.

He's police man Gayle, he'll put YOU in jail! He will never fail 'cause he's POLICE MAN GAYLE!!!......officer gayle

That's cool, I hope you get a reply from him.

And: he can groooove, he can moooove, he can do everything so smooooth.

Remember this-"yeah, the blood....Hey! Maybe I can open an official investigation, then you'll reeaallly see me in action" OR "Look, I'm the policeman around here, I say what happens...you're just a citizen!"

Haha, seriously though I was very touched that you started writing the song there, I thought I was the only one who could it by heart!

I think Guy is hilarious.
"He's got rabies or somthin'!" "Moon girl...Cripes! Girls too!" "Jesus says 'Use cold fusion'"
Oh and "Leslie Binkley once caught a fish the shape of my head."
Ha ha ha, good movie.

Well, I might as well say hi to Loki, Hi! I'm 17 and like Dissection too.

Guy is by far the best actor in the movie...remember when he falls down helpless in Doctor Lamonte's arms? Or the "oh and doctor lamont, I handwashed all your underwear and folded them nicely, you won't be dissapointed...and you know that rubber he/she friend of yours? I gave him a good wash too" :lol: Normall sister, too

I love it when Guy screams "Sandy!!!" after finding her hat, and later Dr. Lamonte has to carry him. And when they're looking for Sandy how Guy and Gayle get into a fight about who could wash Sandy's "underthings". Tee hee, I could talk about this movie for years...

"World wide what?" "World wide being eaten, Guy."

I kinda like how Gayle is so damn sleazy...I mean, does he ever call her "Sandy" throughout the whole movie? I believe it's all Beauty. And at that dreadful party where they've stuffed FISH in the icecream and jelly!

Mmmmmm, fish jello. Gayle is sleezy, tee hee. "Hi, I'm a police officer." "Hello, I'm a mayor." *Guy puts his tie in his mouth.*
I like the song Sandy sings at dinner. "Holy Mary, mother of God, they found your hat, how did it come off your head? Did you sneeze, or drive in a convertible? Did a gust of wind, take it away? Or were you eaten...by...aliens???"

Sandy is a fucking nutcase haha "well, it's probably just some kind of temporary atmospheric phenomena", I bet she's hyper intelligent in some way. But so damn horny, remember how she enjoys being licked by that alien? Kind unusual dating ones brother too..."Sandy's hat! I made it myself...out of bark and roadkill"