Hails Crusaders.

Hello Crusaders.

My name is Todd and I run God is Myth Records here in Minnesota. Just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that we will be setting up a vendor booth at this years Heathen Crusade Fest. We had an extremely good time at the first Heathen Crusade and it was great meeting and talking with everyone.

Also, we are very proud to have our own Velnias as a part of the bill this year. I know some of you may not be familiar with them but rest assured they will not dissapoint!

And one last thing, we have been working hard to bring in some cd titles from various pagan / heathen / folk metal bands over the last month with cd's from the likes of NEGURA BUNGET, MOONSORROW, FOREFATHER, EMPIRIUM, AGALLOCH, LIK, NAV, et cetera. With that in mind, are there any particular bands / cd's that folks might be looking for. If so, just reply to this post and we will try to secure some of those titles before November 13th.

Thanks a lot and we are looking forward to seeing everyone at the fest!

Todd / God is Myth

P.S. For those who might be interested we will be selling God is Myth Records t-shirts as well.

Nowhere. Run in fear of the Slayer burger, though.
With all due respect, Dr. Pete, Velnias hasn't been a duo since just before Pacing the Cyclic Nether was released.

I know it's a little off-course, but I'd be delighted if you could hunt down some of the neofolkier stuff, Neun Welten and the like. I'm assuming Nechochwen will bring merch of their/his own.