Velnias live pics???

Once again it was awesome meeting and talking with everyone at the fest. MUCH thanks to the folks who stopped by the God is Myth Records booth if for nothing else than to just say hi.

Swizzlenuts you rule! :kickass:

Since my digital camera was fucking busted I am wondering if there is anybody out there who took pics of Velnias during their set and if so could you please e-mail them to me at godismythrecords@hotmail.com

I appreciate it very much.

Todd

Whatever Cov, you took about 100 pictures of Velnias' performance. The only problem is that I am having trouble uploading them. My computer sucks shit, so I gave the SD card to my roommate. He is just taking a long time to upload them out of laziness. I'll up them as soon as I get them, though.

Once again it was awesome meeting and talking with everyone at the fest. MUCH thanks to the folks who stopped by the God is Myth Records booth if for nothing else than to just say hi.

Swizzlenuts you rule! :kickass:

Since my digital camera was fucking busted I am wondering if there is anybody out there who took pics of Velnias during their set and if so could you please e-mail them to me at godismythrecords@hotmail.com

I appreciate it very much.

Todd
Yeah, you rule as well. It's a pleasure to buy from you and talk to you! I definitely will support GiM in later hauls!