Guitar pics with own logo

minDthEgaP

Lost in Tears
Jan 16, 2002
Porvoo, Finland
www.lostintears.com
Hello!

Just like to know if there is anyone here that have had pics custom made with their own logo or name on them? I have recieved two offers via e-mail in the last two weeks and I've concidered ordering some. If anyone has ordered this kind of pics, are they any good? I it as cool as it seams? Here's an example of a company who makes them www.jimy.com
Check out the 'KATATONIA' pic of the 'Jimy Boxer' model.

I thought about getting some a while ago, but like a lot of things, I never got around to doing it.

It's not a bad idea though... because I can never find the picks that I like anymore, so I should just order a shitload of 'em so I never run out again.

Another thing I've got is a cool pick that's made from titanium (which is also the name of my band). I use it some times, but I find I can play a bit faster with the more flexable plastic ones. If I could track the guy down that makes 'em, I'd probably get a few more. It would be a cool gimmick I guess.

Ne haluaa logon ihan paperilla. Lähelin jotain 8cm x 10 cm mustan logon tulostettu lasertulostimella tavalliselle valkoiselle paperille... Kun soitin ja kysyin niin jotain 5cm x 5 cm aina A5 kokoiseen toimii hyvin. Ne otta sitten siitä paperista kuvan logosta suoraan siihen ohjelmaan joka hoitaa painon.

For those not familliar to the finnish language, we are just discussing how to order pics from a manufacturer here in Finland..