Speakers to go with Eminence "The Governer" in a 4x12cab

Hey Radd, howya doing. :) Actually I'm doing my best Andy ripoff with the riffs . . . as originally heard here. :lol: But yeah, I am recently finding out about the joys of basic riffage playing. 2-3 years ago I was all about the speed picking and trills and fast runs crammed everywhere they can be. Now, I do not practice at all and my playing has gotten much crappier, so I just lay back and recycle 2-3 of the same slow chordal patterns over and over. I believe that change has made me a much happier person. :lol:

I can't do a blended version because I sold the V30. :(

BTW Splawn now have two different Eminence custom speaker models that can only be purchased with their cabs - the Big Blocks 25 and 60 if I am not mistaken (I probably am). I guess they use the Governors because they are (or are at least advertised as) very 'British' sounding (Splawns being something of a hot-rodded boutique Marshall). Yes, Eminence have so many models on offer. I am confused. :(

Ahh, and thanks for stopping by. :)

Hey Radd, howya doing. :) Actually I'm doing my best Andy ripoff with the riffs . . . as originally heard here. :lol: But yeah, I am recently finding out about the joys of basic riffage playing. 2-3 years ago I was all about the speed picking and trills and fast runs crammed everywhere they can be. Now, I do not practice at all and my playing has gotten much crappier, so I just lay back and recycle 2-3 of the same slow chordal patterns over and over. I believe that change has made me a much happier person. :lol:

I knew I knew those riffs, haha, nevermind....:loco:

you just convinced my to buy some i have this old randall cab i want to upgrade, found the guvna for $70 so that is good enough reason for me.