haircuts...

Torgoth said:
If your comments sound childish, I keep you as kid.;)

Of course, feel free...

But always remember who started,... Kid :wave: (and I'm not saying it because you are a year younger ;) )

But how would you expect one to have an adult discussion about having long hair to be a true metalhead?! The whole topic is childish, so I didn't want to ruin it with suddenly posting something "mature sounding" in it...

Now, fuck off, ... and please

Raistlin1980 said:
I have long hair, but if i don't cut it soon my parents will never talk to me again :cry:
You are 23 and still your parents tell you to how to live?! Go cut your hair and listen Back Streets Boys (or whatever your parents want).

When I get a job, I will earn my own money -> I won't need their money -> I will be completely independent -> They won't have any control over me

Raistlin1980 said:
When I get a job, I will earn my own money -> I won't need their money -> I will be completely independent -> They won't have any control over me
I don't have a job (for 3 months), I get 220 € per month -> I haven't need their money for six (6) years -> I am completely independent -> They don't have any control over me

Raistlin1980 said:
ok, congratulations.
I'm not sure are you sarcastic.

stefan86 said:
Lucky for my parents they aren't like that, than they would have some serious trouble
Like found from rubbish dump? :D
(You remember that murder at Finland? [Ancient - The Cainian Chronicle, if anyone know that...] nothing to do with parents, just came in mind.:) )