Halcyon Way opening for Helloween in Atlanta 1/20/04

halcyonwayband@aol.com

Guitars - Halcyon Way
Nov 9, 2003
Hey everyone.....we're going to start off 04 with a bang! We're opening up for the legendary Helloween at the Masquerade on January 20th. You can buy tickets from us at the website via Paypal for $20, which includes shipping to you AND a copy of our demo CD.

They're $20 + $5 convenience fee from Ticketmaster, and they'll be about $27 at the door, so get them from us and support your local metal!!!

You can also hear our material at www.halcyonway.com

Thanks for the support!

Jon Bodan
Guitarist
Halcyon Way
www.halcyonway.com

When's the latest we'll be able to do this by, Jon? I'm still in the process of bullying several of my friends into going so i don't know how many i need yet. Also, you can save stamps if you swing by the Book Nook again sometime between now and the show. :)

Ryan

Se7enChurches said:
When's the latest we'll be able to do this by, Jon? I'm still in the process of bullying several of my friends into going so i don't know how many i need yet. Also, you can save stamps if you swing by the Book Nook again sometime between now and the show. :)

Ryan

Hey man....anytime up to the 10th, I'd say. That way there's plenty of time for them to get to you in the mail. If it runs later, one of us can take them down to you at the BN....

I appreciate you promoting it for us....just let me know how many! Catch ya later.....

Metalmilita2000 said:
I'll Be There. What Do You Guys Sound Like?

-Brent

Hey man....I'd say we sound like a cross between Dream Theater, Sevendust, and In Flames. I think Ryan compared us to mid-era Fates Warning with John Bush on vocals, and that's a compliment I'll take all day long! =)

And hey....make sure you buy the tix from us!!!!

Thanks man.....