For those of you seeing Iced Earth in Atlanta..

truemindframe

metal drummer
Nov 5, 2002
Atlantis, GA
www.facebook.com
..please consider buying your tickets from Halcyon Way who will be opening the show on March 4.

http://www.halcyonway.com/tickets

Tickets are an even $20. Avoid all the ticketmaster BS and extra fees and have your tickets delivered to your mailbox quickly and for free!
Thanks for your support everyone! Enjoy the show :devil:

icedearth_hw_poster.jpg

Hmmm... when my son and I went to see Sabaton, it was on a Sunday - and this will be the weekend before State Qualifiers - I'll start lobbying with She Who Must Be Obeyed. Is this an all ages show?

I will be at the Orlando show with Symphony X the day before. Don't know if there's a local band opening that, but I'd love to support them if I could!

Awesome!

And for anyone in the Chicagoland area, my band GHOST IN THE RUINS are on the Iced Earth / Warbringer bill @ MoJoes on Saturday March 17! May as well celebrate St Patrick's Day with us!!! (And no, we will NOT be performing the song St Patrick's, though we DID think about it!!!!)

We too have discounted advanced tix for this show, so please hit me up if interested.

Hope to make it there Ernie. Been too long, I miss you guys. Time I came out from under my rock.
Billy Mullican

This is the only place that I could find on the web that still had tickets for this show. I had almost given up when I remembered this link. So thank you Ernie and the rest of the guys in HW, YOU ROCK!:headbang: Maybe after yalls set we hang for a bit.

On another note, this will be my girlfriends first metal show, who knows maybe if she likes it we might have another PPUSA attendee.