Seeing Sabaton in Atlanta 10/16?

Heavenly Call

Jul 30, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.myspace.com
then please, PLEASE consider buying your ticket from Brazen Angel at www.brazenangel.com
We are opening the show and this serves at least 3 purposes:
1) You save $2 ($8 from us, $10 normally) (free shipping)
2) You bypass ticketmaster - FTW
3) You "support local bands" if that's important to you.
I realize you might be saving for PP, so I'll bump this after PP, just wanted to throw this out there.

Wish I had known. Bought mine from enterthevault about 2 months ago because all the hype going around about presales helping the bands.

On the same token, if you're seeing them in No. VA (Jaxx!) I have tickets, too. :)

Good luck, Brazen Angel!!

It's an 8+ show.....

Nah jk, all ages, and that rules so hard.

I'll have to get him a fake ID - claiming his age as 9.

If they play "Ghost Division" he will be screaming the lyrics at the top of his lungs, pumping his fist in the air.

I'll have to get him a fake ID - claiming his age as 9.

If they play "Ghost Division" he will be screaming the lyrics at the top of his lungs, pumping his fist in the air.
I saw them at Progpower, April of this year in N.Y.C., and Tuesday night of this week also in N.Y.C. and Ghost Division was the first song of the set each time.

I saw them at Progpower, April of this year in N.Y.C., and Tuesday night of this week also in N.Y.C. and Ghost Division was the first song of the set each time.

And it was last night, as well.

Awesome was in the air. Well - except for mom - she was a little peeved at our getting home after midnight on a school night - but it was worth it. He is considering getting a mohawk and going as Joakim for Halloween...