HALCYON WAY with KORPIKLAANI & TYR - January 18

Wishmaster

Heavy Metal Llama!
Feb 20, 2002
Woodstock, GA
www.xsfl.com
Come on out next Monday, Jan. 18, to the Masquerade in Atlanta to see Halcyon Way with Korpiklaani, TYR, Swashbuckle and White Wizzard! Be sure to buy your discounted tickets ($14) from the band by clicking on the banner or link below! Thanks for your support!

We hope to see you all out next Monday!

--Mike

Arg. Wish I had done it that way. Forgot that I could... would have saved ticket fees and the lower price.

Hey Mike if I buy them tomorrow from you guys will I get them by Saturday in the mail or would I get them from you on Monday at the Masq?

I'm mailing out the tickets personally so the day I get your paypal, they're in the mail same day or next day..

unless you order thursday onward and then it will be a will call/ hit up a band member in person deal!

Will you guys be selling them at the Masq?

There's a chance we'll be outside selling them but we'll most likely be loading in and soundchecking.

Your best bet is to get them from the link above and pick them up at will call when you get to the venue.. or if you paypal us before the end of business Wed, we'll mail them to ya.

Can't beat that, right?

Yeah do you guys know the set times yet?

Either this show is running late as hell or set times are getting cut if doors are @ 7.

We got confirmation of our set times today. Here's the scoop:

Doors: 7:00
Brazen Angel: 7:30 - 8:00
Halcyon Way: 8:15 - 8:45

We hope to see everyone out early to support the locals!

If you still don't have a ticket, you can still get them from individual band members (including the BA guys, I'm sure) or through the HW site.

Thanks!
--Mike