Korpiklaani headlines the States AGAIN!

I guess I'm happy for the local openers at the Atlanta show, but this bill is already big. I hope there's a decent turnout for you guys, as that's a long-ass show.

Just hoping that the sets don't get cut short due to the show length. This lineup is murky enough having Swashbuckle on it.

No word on set times/length yet. Should get tickets next week so we can hopefully provide some insight then. Being on the bill, we're obviously curious as well!

Seriously

No offense to Halcyon Way (since I've never seen them and want to see them live) but I hope the Masq doesn't shorten Korpiklaani's setlist and opens the doors earlier.

Apparently, the whole show will be in Heaven, that's what they told Kris when we got our tix. Not sure when doors are or anything like that though. I'm pretty certain that BA and us get about 30 minutes each though.

Man, at least Alestorm gets the pirate gimmich RIGHT. Their songs actually sound like pirate songs. Swashbuckle play a shitty mix of thrash and death with (you guessed it) some -core style breakdowns thrown in their to please the kiddies.

Swashbuckle have also injected themselves onto every tour in sight. They've become the new Into Eternity, Decrepit Birth, and Arsis, only not anywhere near as good as any of those ubiquitous live bands.

Any updates on this show yet (doors/set lengths)?

Our tickets - which you can get for $13 at www.brazenangel.com - say 7:00PM. I know we are on second (not sure what time) with a 25-30 minute set. The Halcyon guys may know more about specific set times. It's looking like a late night for sure.

Avoid ticketmaster! Help out the local guys (us or Halcyon Way)...just avoid Ticketmaster if you are coming to the Atlanta show!!!!!