EPICA Completes Work On New Album, Announces North American Tour

Finally playing in Atlanta aside from the time at Progpower which is probably the way I would want to remember them most, sadly at this point I think I'm not that excited as my musical tastes have changed slightly. Don't get me wrong I like me some Epica especially the Phantom Agony stuff but their last efforts really did not leave a memorable impression, lately all these female symphonic metal bands have turned into an amalgamation of the same sound. Nightwish of course has Marco and like Tabasco sauce a 'lil drop of Marco will do ya, and make the song gold for the most part. Still the music just doesn't seem fresh for lack of a better word anymore. Maybe I'm just jaded /shrug.

Personally I'm more excited about Gojira headlining the Masq on Sept 24th.

Epica has been here aside from ProgPower on that Symphony X tour, but that wasn't with Simone.

But yeah I'm definitely excited about that Gojira show...probably the best lineup of the year. Zoroaster and Burst are both awesome bands.

Epica has been here aside from ProgPower on that Symphony X tour, but that wasn't with Simone.

But yeah I'm definitely excited about that Gojira show...probably the best lineup of the year. Zoroaster and Burst are both awesome bands.
Gojira is opening for Metallica along with LoG!:headbang:

I will also agree. It is disappointing that there is no FL dates. I figured that they would hit the State Theatre here in St. Pete. But luckily I have seen them once with Simone and once with Amanda. Would have been cool to see them in a headliner position.