Half-Life 2 anyone?

I've played approximately an hour so far. Still don't even have a gun, but these intros are often one of the best parts of the game.

Firedwarf said:
Trev: On the awesomeness scale (1 being the worst, 10 being the best), what would you rate it so far?
Hmm, probably somewhere in the vicinity of 9. Really cool, but for the most part nothing FPS players haven't experienced before. It's just that the experience is so much better. Incredible graphics and physics, life-like characters/animation, very well realized world, good dialogue, good pacing... high production values all around. As many have stated, it's basically like staring in an action movie. There have been a few moments so far when I've just starting laughing at how awesome things are, and that's a pretty rare experience.

Definately the best FPS of the last few years, hands down. I absolutely fucking love this game, the action sequences are the best evar.

Whats really cool is, if you fight out a battle, quick load and then do it again, its always completely different, the enemy AI varies every time, which is impressive if you ask me. I imagine it'll have a pretty high replay value.

Definitely 10.

Bought this yesterday and it's amazing. Like someone said: very believable and life-like characters, excellent action and great pacing. And it looks, sounds and feels good. Only minus comes from just a bit buggy sounds (?), which jam up for a second or two every now and then, but that hasn't really hurt the experience.

Voice of God said:
Only minus comes from just a bit buggy sounds (?), which jam up for a second or two every now and then

Yeah, I get that, but I cant say its made any difference, apart from once or twice when its happened while i'm being attacked.

It's buggy as fuck !
I bought mine at Best buy here for like 60$
and it lags, amd the sound lags everything
And not to mention a while back Valve said they were in the process of fixing the bugs !