New Half-Life 2 Mod: Pirates Vikings & Knights II

snake101st

Jun 4, 2006
Deland, FL
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know about this awesome and fun new mod thats coming out really soon.

Heres some history:
PVK was a mod for Half-Life (1), and it was sort of an underground hit. You play as either Pirates, Vikings, or Knights (obviously) and there are several classes on each. The main point of the game was just... fun! Theres several game modes (steal and hold treasure chests from knights; hold the chest until the time runs out; hold a fort; etc.), and it is always fun. PVK was abandoned after the first release on HL, and my brother and some friends took it over to make it more playable and kept it alive. PVKII is for Half-Life 2, and is made by my brother (HaVoK) along with some friends (Crazytalk) and others (jRocket, etc.).

They built this mod for the ground up for HL2, and have been spending several years in development. I recommend if you have HL2 to check it out at: Pirates Vikings and Knights II

It should be released within a few days... maybe even today!

Here's an in-game screenshot for your viewing pleasure:
pvk_temple0008.jpg

BTW: Its a free mod.

Looks great! I remember there were plenty of awesome mods for the original HL back in the day. Like Action Half Life!