Half-Life fans

I love Clancy-like games, but almost always hate Clancy-like movies...

Great game though. I just got it three weeks ago (I upgrated my pc) and now I'm playing Opposing Force... Pretty addicting, even though the last fight in hl really sucked ass. I almost left it there...

bah, I hate that game, I don't know how to limit the frame rate, and since it is too high it makes me dizzy and I can't play it :(

its only possible to see 60 fps.,.,.if the frames are too low then lower you resolution settings or check if you have antializing on.,.what graphics card do you have?

AFAIK HL is limited to 100FPS. Unlike the Q3 engine, HL cannot display more than 100FPS. But you can type "refreshrate" or something in the console to see how many frames you had in case the HL engine was able to display them

I thought Resident Evil was a decent VG made into a movie.

The only one that I can think of that was good, so far.

This should be interesting.

I was hoping this thread was info on Half-Life 2. :mad:

xenophobe: there is NO info on hl2 ANYWHERE! we've looked. not a word from sierra. you can pre-order it at some places if you want.

as for the rest of you, i know games made into films suck. thats why we made the statement so clear about how the film should be made. read the petition statement like i said.

no, the frame rate is not slow, it is too high and all the 3d stuff moving so smooth makes me dizzy, sounds weird but it's true