hALLOWEEN 1992

Momo

Mongoloid Elitist
Jan 24, 2005
Long Island N.Y
gikemo.homestead.com
I was talking this over with my friend the other day about my favorite NYC experience. It was almost 15 years ago when I went into Greenwich Village to see the "Halloween Parade".

I had a blast walking the streets all drunk and merry. That same night I saw M.O.D at the Limelight ! The opening act was the Skatenigs. It was an early show because they wanted to get all the gay dance fags in around 11pm. I think the show was an 8pm start. The band opened with Objection-Dead End which sent me into a drunken psychotic frenzy I remember seeing a guy dressed up as SGT.D there.

I also believe the video for Intruder was shot there. BTW If anyone has that Intruder video please upload it. I might have it still but will have to do some digging.

Bill was a bit winded 1/2 through the set (which he joked about) but I think that might have been after a long haitus from performing. All in all it was a great show.

After that around 10PM we headed to a club called TILT to see the Lunachicks and Murphys Law. The Murphys show was stellar and ended in a giant Pumpkin fight in which all of us were full of pumpkin guts.

My friend got me a gypsy cab, payed the guy and said take him to Penn Station. In a drunken stupor I managed to get on the second to last train to the Island.

Thats where my adventure continued....

Best Regards,

Momo

I was talking this over with my friend the other day about my favorite NYC experience. It was almost 15 years ago when I went into Greenwich Village to see the "Halloween Parade".

I had a blast walking the streets all drunk and merry. That same night I saw M.O.D at the Limelight ! The opening act was the Skatenigs. It was an early show because they wanted to get all the gay dance fags in around 11pm. I think the show was an 8pm start. The band opened with Objection-Dead End which sent me into a drunken psychotic frenzy I remember seeing a guy dressed up as SGT.D there.

I also believe the video for Intruder was shot there. BTW If anyone has that Intruder video please upload it. I might have it still but will have to do some digging.

Bill was a bit winded 1/2 through the set (which he joked about) but I think that might have been after a long haitus from performing. All in all it was a great show.

After that around 10PM we headed to a club called TILT to see the Lunachicks and Murphys Law. The Murphys show was stellar and ended in a giant Pumpkin fight in which all of us were full of pumpkin guts.

My friend got me a gypsy cab, payed the guy and said take him to Penn Station. In a drunken stupor I managed to get on the second to last train to the Island.

Best Regards,

Momo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DUbsrVhlvM

In a drunken stupor I managed to get on the second to last train to the Island.

Best Regards,

Momo

Was this the night Cyrus got shot? And then you had to fight your way home and battle some roller-skating homos with baseball bats? It kinda rings a bell...... :loco:

Anyhoo, sounds like a sterling night out!

Was this the night Cyrus got shot? And then you had to fight your way home and battle some roller-skating homos with baseball bats? It kinda rings a bell...... :loco:

Anyhoo, sounds like a sterling night out!

Holy shit, a Warriors reference. Nice work.
Am I alone in thinking that the leader of the Warriors looked like he should have been a Bee Gee?