Halloween

..wait

razor blades in apple pie or something right. Not apples

We're too busy blissfully fucking our cousins and stealing things to worry about such things as dressing up like monsters and collecting "candy" from our neighbours.

I still never understood why the brits decided to freeze thier asses off here and send the prisoners to a kangaroo laden island paradise.

Getting my halloween party on this Friday, then a special Halloween themed Improv / Comedy show on Saturday that anyone who lives between New York and Philadelphia should go to, then for the night itself I have nothing lined up, Hopefully I'll have somewhere to go, though, since I hate answering the door. I really don't like it when kids go door to door with no costume. If I have to answer the door this year I'm not giving them shit.

Hopefully I'll be going to Eastern State Penitentiary one of these nights.

I've got to get on that one of these days. I hear it's supposed to be wild.

*puts shrimp on barbie and wrestles crocodile*

Ah, God. Now I really want to go to Outback. Where it's no rules, just right.

Getting my halloween party on this Friday, then a special Halloween themed Improv / Comedy show on Saturday that anyone who lives between New York and Philadelphia should go to, then for the night itself I have nothing lined up, Hopefully I'll have somewhere to go, though, since I hate answering the door. I really don't like it when kids go door to door with no costume. If I have to answer the door this year I'm not giving them shit.

I've got to get on that one of these days. I hear it's supposed to be wild.

Ah, God. Now I really want to go to Outback. Where it's no rules, just right.

You should go Outback tonight, life will still be there tomorrow.

I'm going to try to arrange another zombie movie night for my residence hall. The previous one was a blast. I have a friend who has a huge collection of zombie movies. Any suggestions?

Murdering annoying children.

Other than that, I really don't know. Nobody seems to give a shit about Halloween here, which is kind of lame.

I'm dressing up as Viking and going to a drunken party at my one buddy's place this Saturday. I may also stop in at another party as well, we will see how it goes. Should be amusing at the very least.