Hammer Golden Gods

Thanks for the info, didn't know that. :)

Lol, they've misspelt "Alexi Lahio".

I know people have different taste, but those nomenies are just ridiculous, in almost evert categorie :erk:

really;or Metal Hammer sucks great dick or money has more power than we know:

My Chemical Romance best album?
Trivium in shreder?
(Shreders all in pairs and Roope not even mentioned??????)
Dragonforce best live band?(there should be and win COB)
Deathstars best newcomer?
My Chemical Romance(again?is this the year of emo?) best video?

WTF???

The polls are fucking retarted but they alwayz choose shitty bands in polls and only have like one good band. I think they base the nominees on popularity. Hell yeah, Alexi for the win!!!!! No one is better than him in my opinion.

there's not opinion there:from the guitarists there alexi is the best by far,and anyone who says not should go to the doctor,LOL.Lam Of God are not bad,and maybe that little emo who thinks that he's James Heithfield(for the ones who don't know I'm talking abput Mat Heafy,Trivium's frontman)can sweep,but alexi would be better than any of them even with a broken arm.

children of COB: That is so true. That's actually a fact but i know there's probably a bunch of rabid Trivium fans that are going to say otherwise.

LOL:kickass: thats great how all the shredders are in pairs cept Alexi. Prolly cuz if they put Roope, and Alexi there would be absolutly no contest, heck they need to stage a guitar-off, all those wimpy emo, and the dragonforce posers against Alexi and Roope, any doubt who would demorilize the emos so bad they would cry? :) :)

^That's just how much of a great guitarist Alexi is! That wouldn't even be a competition. I'd love to see him battle with Steve Vai. Now that would be something.

^That's just how much of a great guitarist Alexi is! That wouldn't even be a competition. I'd love to see him battle with Steve Vai. Now that would be something.

that would be cool, but what MayleneBodomDood said would be too,because Alexi could pass over all this suckers even with broken bones or with his wrist broken.maybe dragonforce guitarists combined would be able to answer one or two times(if it was alexi alone) ,but if you put alexi+roope,they'd just got back home crying,and all of their trendy fans would do suicide because world's shit and my fav player is a retar,LOL.yeah,that definitely would be really sweet,and as an end could come slayer performin angel of death and slay all those emo suckers. :kickass: :worship: :kickass: :worship: :kickass: :worship:

hahahahahahahaha LMFAO! Oh yeah, that would be the best. Alexi will scare the flying shit out of all those emos. What all those other bands play are only like less than a fourth of what Alexi plays. These people need to see the greatness of him. More people know and listen to Trivium more than Bodom which is really weird. Maybe if Bodom had kept their old style when they got popular, they'd be noticed more.

Am I the only one that thinks that Herman Li and Sam Totman from Dragonforce are better than Alexi ?