Vote for Alexi at Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards

I don't know if this has been brought up in this thread or not, but i was watching an interview on youtube by bay area back stage from when they were in san jose and they asked them about the metal hammer awards i think and they were talking about how much they hate it and how stupid it is to bring all their gear there just for that, are they forced to play or might they skip out on it or something? it doesn't sound to me like they were being sarcastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Definitely they weren't :lol: But they'll play and do it good IMO.

BTW, predictable setlist (asuming they'll play 15 min like Janne said):

-One song from AYDY (prolly LDB or ADYD)
-Blooddrunk/Tie My Rope
-Downfall

What do you think? IMO not even in such a short gig I'll see Downfall out of the set :lol:

WOW! just came home from the golden gods. Alexi won the dimebag/best shredder award (well done! yay!) The band playeed 3 songs: Sixpounder, In your Face and Blooddrunk. A good performance though of course waaaay to short. I'm uploading and sorting out pics now..should have them up in an hour or so. phew! great night..my neck is killing me! :D

EDIT:::: ok got my pics uploaded..theres like..LOADS. Pics of COB's performance are on page two, and on page three theres a few pics of Alexi accepting his award. Yes the pics arent the best quality but..shitty camera! Anyways enjoy!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v80/HannahJD/Metal hammer golden gods 2008/
PASSWORD FOR ALBUM: c1385. :D

WOW! just came home from the golden gods. Alexi won the dimebag/best shredder award (well done! yay!) The band playeed 3 songs: Sixpounder, In your Face and Blooddrunk. A good performance though of course waaaay to short. I'm uploading and sorting out pics now..should have them up in an hour or so. phew! great night..my neck is killing me! :D

EDIT:::: ok got my pics uploaded..theres like..LOADS. Pics of COB's performance are on page two, and on page three theres a few pics of Alexi accepting his award. Yes the pics arent the best quality but..shitty camera! Anyways enjoy!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v80/HannahJD/Metal hammer golden gods 2008/
PASSWORD FOR ALBUM: c1385. :D

Thanks for the pictures!

nigga drunk!
100_5650.jpg

[I'm not a racist]

and yeah thanks for the pictures :)

The Golden Gods Awards was great, especially when Alexi won Best Shredder!

Here's a couple of clips, and I also have some pix, which I'll upload soon

Last edited by a moderator: