Hammerfall-Strato?

I'll probably be going. Will let you know when I actually sort things out!!

I'm going to Strato Sept. 27th in Chicago. Into Eternity is going to be there as well. I'm counting the days.

Hails to everyone that was at the gig!

Just got home and wanna say thank you for showing me the WORST trousers imaginable.... :D

I met up with a certain Kiwi fella, and while he has no computer, I am free to post embarrassing pictures of him!

steve0ck.jpg

That gig was totally awesome.Hammerfall were on fire! (Despite the audience being covered in "snow" - Which did NOT taste fantastic.. I'm sure it was soapy foam now...) Stratovarius were on top form aswell, (regardless of what a certain "North Of The Border" pirate thinks) and that bass solo was out of this world! I even enjoyed the supporting band, Shakra. Totally a kickass night!

Tonberry said:
I met up with a certain Kiwi fella, and while he has no computer, I am free to post embarrassing pictures of him!

Yeah, i ended up flyering for Firefest after meeting Steve.

I really enjoyed this gig, although my friends thought Stratovarius were rubbish, I enjoyed them as well as Hammerfall. I didn't taste the 'snow' although it was a nice touch. I saw Steve there as well as Sean from Intense. Oh and Sam Totman from DF. Star studded show :p