Hammering Moss album covers

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
Competition!!!

However designs the best cover for any of our Hammering Moss Albums albums WINS A PRIZE!!!!

so fireup your warez copies of phottoshop and get designing!

Albums:

Hammering Moss: Hammering Moss (1999)
Hammering Moss: Esto Perpetua (2000/01)
Hammering Moss: The Pleng Collection: Distorted Dream (Freak Accident?) (19th Nov 2001)

Any ideas what you'd like for a cover??? I can pull off something for you if you'd like....I am pretty bored!!! The last few days Travis Smith's work has really been inspiring me, I think I want a change of profession!! :lol:

Damn, here I go to photoshop again....

PS, I think everyone has a warez copy of photoshop....Unless they have a business or something . Those companies don't really care if your average student get's the software free. After all, you are taking the time to learn it, know it, and love it. And when you finally get into the business world seriously, you are for sure gonna buy it (unless you then want to face some really stiff fines!).

Here's something weird I managed to come up with:

www.geocities.com/till_fjalls/stuff/estosml.JPG

:loco:

:eek: You are right!! :lol: That blank page took me a long time to make.....

No, actually, It seems the link only works if you copy and paste it into your browser. I guess they don't allow remote linking or something.

I am speechless.

What a wonderful response! These are all great.

But obviously, one image came over the top..

This image GAVE ME GOOSE BUMPS when i looked at it.

Till Fjalls you are the winner of the Esto Perpetua section of the competition.

Your prize will be a full length CD of hammering moss, sent straight to you. However, we have not yet got 70 minutes of material, but Hammering Moss has an upcoming recording session, and when we can fill a cd, it will be sent.

Congratulations.

There are still two more covers left to design, the self titled, and the pleng collection.

So get designing, and Good Luck!

Woo hoo! :D :loco: Thank you, thank you! Ah, well, I'd like to thank my mother, my dog...uh...nevermind....

Alright, finish that CD my friend! I am much in need of new music!

Oh, a future update for the Hammering Moss site:

Hammering Moss: The Pleng Collection: Distorted Dream (Freak Accident?) will be up shortly, and if your good, an ULTRA RARE original copy of the Distorted Dream EP.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

Of Course you can... You need some inspiration. Listen to pasta, let it lighten your spirits. And then get designing!!

Heh, alright, I guess The Pixel Manipulator has to step up here. This is kinda going along with Till Fjall's theme... I call it "Random Visual Insanity", myself. This is for the self-titled debut.

Attachments

• hmoss.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32
Wow, Till Fjalls, that's pretty cool. The first time I looked at it, I had to stop, rub my eyes, take another sip of coffee and take another look. Cool effect...definitely. ;)

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn

Heh, alright, I guess The Pixel Manipulator has to step up here. This is kinda going along with Till Fjall's theme... I call it "Random Visual Insanity", myself. This is for the self-titled debut.

Well named. This is what this set of songs is a bit like, but have a look at my pic on the site, and see if you can find a happy medium between both these pictures.

DANG I WISH I COULD USE Photoshop though!!!

The quality of the pictures posted earlier prompted me to take part in the competition. So now it is my turn! Note that the picture features two pages, even though I sadly had to cut the part for the tracklist (on the left) in order to have the picture big enough while still keeping the image small enough for being attached.

Attachments

• hammer03.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 32