Handful Of Hate signed with code666

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
code666 is proud to announce that HANDFUL OF HATE joyned the label's roster!
the most respected, appreciated and hated band among the prime-movers of the Italian black metal scene, accepted our proposal to release their new album called VICECROWN,
an incredible step forward inside their ten years lasting career.
The new sound of the band, now defined "Carnal Extreme Metal",
can be described as a violent and technical black/death, where Angelcorpse and Marduk meets.
here there are some titles of the new album
(to be recorded on February 2003 at No Fear Studio in Ravenna and produced by Paso):

- Vexer's Kult

- I Hate!

- Boldly Erected

- Risen Into Abuse

- Beating Violence

- Hierarch In Lust (vice ostentation XI)

-Carnal Spite (Held In Leash)

VICECROWN will be out in late Spring 03
and will be followed by a tour, finally proving that HANDFUL OF HATE have no equal on stage.

I saw them live and I can say there are few others to be able to play live a so aggressive and technical black without sounding confused and aproximative...
I was really glad to see the rest of the audience completely anihilated by their performance.....
I'm really curious about hearing their new album (and of corse to promote it)

shame on you boss, don't post in Italian:D
btw, you are right........ and this let me a little bit surprised, you know me so much or you can check who voted every band? :confused:
Hi Fausto, glad you joyned us, but your nick is a little bit pretentious ( I supposed Bard himself joyned us) ;)

What are you saying "Xyphias"? Fausto? I'm the true, the real, the only Bard F.! Don't forget it never!!!

By the way, did you receive "that" letter from Lugo di RA?

Emi ... nice try with the Italian :)

But being Romanian, it is amazing how easy it is to figure out what you wrote ... the languages are so similar!

It is no secret that you voted for ... :)

Emi ...

That is funny :)

You said: "hai votato per i VOS, non è un segreto.... " which in Romanian translates into "am votat pentru VOS, nu este un secret" (see how close it is!!!)

.... which in English is " I voted for VOS, it is not a secret"

Being in the US where I also learned Spanish for 3 years has helped me understand all three of these Romance languages.