Hannah Montana in an Iron Maiden t-shirt

will miley please call us immediately for an audition?!!!!

:OMG:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*deep breathe*

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dont do it!
:puke:

I'm impressed that she listens to Maiden, but that still won't make me buy her CDs. I already get headaches just from listening to her old man on the radio (yeah, he's actually popular in a nation that has zero interest in Country music).

She actually listed songs she likes. 'Running Free?' I'm impressed.

-------------

In a YouTube post, Miley rebutted: "I'm sure you all have seen me rocking an Iron Maiden shirt lately. "I know there's been some people saying, 'Oh, she's a poser,' and 'The only reason she's wearing Iron Maiden is because she wants to be a rock star.' So, Iron Maiden - 'Run To The Hills', 'Fear of the Dark', 'Running Free' - all good songs, check it out. So thank you, guys. I actually do like Iron Maiden."

MaidenS people should contact Miley's people and invite her to one of their shows...Then have her go on stage and sing RTTH....See if there's any truth to her liking, let alone knowing, any Maiden tunes.

Yeah, I know it is old news, but in no way shape or form is Miley Cyrus an Iron Maiden fan.

She is a poser who just happened to be wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt one day just for fashion.

None of her songs even remotely sound like Maiden.

I don't think we should judge her like that cos her songs don't sound like Maiden. That means nothing. You can like metal and other genres - I like her songs but that doesn't make me any less of a Maiden fan.

I don't think we should judge her like that cos her songs don't sound like Maiden. That means nothing. You can like metal and other genres - I like her songs but that doesn't make me any less of a Maiden fan.

What Jenna said. Besides, it's been known that Barry Manilow is a fan of both Iron Maiden and Slayer, but does he sound like them?

That is not judging. That's a statement of fact.

She even has a YouTube spot where she and a friend were trying to name Iron Maiden songs, and they had to look at cue cards to do it with.

They have no idea what Iron Maiden's songs even are, which means, they don't listen to them whatsoever.

She was just hap-hazardly wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt one day, and everyone thought that she was a die-hard Iron Maiden fan, which she is not.