Happiness

Possibly, happiness isnt studied so much by western philosophers because it is quite a difficult subject matter to debate in the first place. Also, modern society has this idea that "life is whatever you interpret", so subject matter like happiness is considered too personal to take up.

With regards to being fulfilled, some are more easily fulfilled than others while it is not the case for some people. I'm more the latter but I'm not going to think lesser of people who are more easily fulfilled. Some are happy with basic needs being met or having a hobby or two. But, some can not feel much joy because they feel they can't find any significance or any order to life. Like mentioned earlier in this thread, discipline helps in achieving something higher. But, the difficult part is even if one disciplines oneself, they may end up side tracking in to the means than the purpose itself. An even more hopeless result is even if you get to that goal, it still was unfulfilling.

Frigg is Odin's wife and represents love in this context - some sources say Frigg is also known as Freja.

Fodder is food. And flax is used for the material to make shelter and clothing.

aah. Here 'frig' is a synonym of fuck.

(I thought you were doing the old Four F's: feeding, fleeing, fighting and reproducing)

aah. Here 'frig' is a synonym of fuck.

(I thought you were doing the old Four F's: feeding, fleeing, fighting and reproducing)

Anyone recall the old Mentors tune the "Four-F club" club or something like that? Same idea...only far more coarse!