Happy 4th of July

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
I hope everyone has a fun & safe 4th of July. Thank you to anyone that has served in the military, and anyone that is currently in the military. Semper Fi!!

Cleaned house, took my kids to the Buck. Buck PA. local home of great Redneck sports such as Tractor Pulls, Demolition Derbies and Monster Trucks.

I think Wal Mart was empty Saturday night, cause Buck was packed :).

First time i'd been, and first time i'd seen a Demolition Derby live...not a bad seat in the place, and wow did those cars get fucked up bad....LOL.

They had 3 classes this year, 4cyl front wheel drive, 6 cyl front wheel drive, and 8 cyl rear wheel.

A lady won the 4cyl front wheel drive class with of all things a Toyota Corolla.

Cleaned house, took my kids to the Buck. Buck PA. local home of great Redneck sports such as Tractor Pulls, Demolition Derbies and Monster Trucks.

I think Wal Mart was empty Saturday night, cause Buck was packed :).

First time i'd been, and first time i'd seen a Demolition Derby live...not a bad seat in the place, and wow did those cars get fucked up bad....LOL.

They had 3 classes this year, 4cyl front wheel drive, 6 cyl front wheel drive, and 8 cyl rear wheel.

A lady won the 4cyl front wheel drive class with of all things a Toyota Corolla.

I went to 2 demolition derby's back in the mid 80's, those were awesome. I'd love to go to another one.