Happy 4th of July!

Lamia The Great

Somewhere Out In Space
Jul 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yaaaaay! :)

It's baked beans day here, and I rule! Mwahahaha!

I hope everyone else is enjoying the festivities.

My day started out with a fighter jet flying way too close to our house! eek! hehee

:)

Ergol The Ineffable said:
I considered shitting in a box, covering this in booze and sending a self-combusting package to a random adress in USA. Just because I love that country! (Thing)
Shall I find "The Reverend" Jackson's address for you?

lol You guys are silly :)

Nav,what is it with you and holiday tooth problems? lolol

It's too hot for fireworks this year, all the crazy morons out at the capital are gonna broil on the sidewalk, even in the dark... blech!

Ahhwell, I didn't get the country a present, it already has my taxes lol

Lamia The Great said:
lol You guys are silly :)

Nav,what is it with you and holiday tooth problems? lolol

It's too hot for fireworks this year, all the crazy morons out at the capital are gonna broil on the sidewalk, even in the dark... blech!

Ahhwell, I didn't get the country a present, it already has my taxes lol

things have been blowing up here for the last 3 days and i just finished my 3rd bbq burger-im a pig!

not such a good day here, i had to go in to work extra early, i didnt mind, ebcause i figured it wouldn't be busy, esp. since it wasnt too bad yesterday. i work as a bagger and cashier at Giant Eagle, a grocer by the way.

i was wrong lets just say. we were swamped, they almost made me stay later than my 1:30PM quittin time after my 7AM start. directly after i hung out with the family and cooked out, then tried to go go-karting and to the mall with my friends. that was a no can do, since it decided to rain like hell, and the mall had to be gay and close early.

so we go to KMart, i get Killswitch Engage, he gets Clerks...and all is well.

till i get online and find out i wont be able to meet up with a really really good female friend of mine since she is leaving the area sooner than expected. needless to say, i was kinda heartbroken...because i have really taken a serious liking to her, and she is metal to the core, just like me. not a poser to the cause, as my ex was.

so its been up and down here, such is life however,