HAPPY 4th!

The swat team came to our house!!! Well actually all the neighbors were partying and setting off illegal fireworks in the street until the police helicopters caught them...It's always fun trying to convince the cops that you DO live in your house. Geeez, we were just watching the mayhem from the porch.

Bruce Chickinson said:
The swat team came to our house!!! Well actually all the neighbors were partying and setting off illegal fireworks in the street until the police helicopters caught them...It's always fun trying to convince the cops that you DO live in your house. Geeez, we were just watching the mayhem from the porch.

Huntington Beach essentially becomes a martial law zone on July 4 and all the fun is suppressed by the police. You should have come up to Belmont Shore (Long Beach) instead. We had a killer time. The party was great. Hundreds of people hung out for the band. And the cops were great. (The Long Beach cops don't waste their money using S.W.A.T. teams and helicopters to track down users of illegal fireworks.) And they didn't care if you drank in public, either! Had a great time hanging with Fro, Anna, Chedrick, Denis, Ron, Mike, etc., and Mel (for the very short time that she was awake).

i went to knott's~ finially rode the xcelerator (82 mph in 2.3 seconds to a 205-foot ascent and immediate descent at a 90-degree angle!) then jammed some mustang sally with a band called flirt at a bar called friendly's. :D

drumslut said:
Had a great time hanging with...Mel (for the very short time that she was awake).

What? And I wasn't invited with my Sharpie? :D