Happy amateurs and heavy guitars

Ah, Drop C.

Well, rather than sitting and rearranging the code I posted...

NightfallOverture.jpg

No prob.

If anyone else has GP and wants to add/change stuff, then feel free, i'd like to try and knock up a full GP file for it with all the instruments, and thats an insurmountable task for poor lil' me to do alone, haha.

you should get a set of 0.60 and 0.10, there is a Zakk Wylde set that I bought long time ago (not my cup of tea though), a 7 string guitar is better IMO

I have a couple of guestions for Dan about these guitar things, I would be glad to hear answers:).

1. Have you always played right-handed guitar with left hand? We were quite amazed (me and my friend) when we noticed that at Nosturi :) .

2. What kind of tuning do you use when you play (mostly in Nightingale)? Do you have own tunings because you play right-handed guitar with left hand?

And then one question which doesn't belong to this thread but I think it's better to put it here than make an own thread for it. So, where can I buy/order Nightingale shirts :D ? I saw them at Nosturi and they looked quite cool. Of course this question can be answered by someone else who knows this.

I have a couple of guestions for Dan about these guitar things, I would be glad to hear answers:).

1. Have you always played right-handed guitar with left hand? We were quite amazed (me and my friend) when we noticed that at Nosturi :) .

2. What kind of tuning do you use when you play (mostly in Nightingale)? Do you have own tunings because you play right-handed guitar with left hand?

And then one question which doesn't belong to this thread but I think it's better to put it here than make an own thread for it. So, where can I buy/order Nightingale shirts :D ? I saw them at Nosturi and they looked quite cool. Of course this question can be answered by someone else who knows this.

I hope it's ok if I try to answer these questions. :)

1. he's played that way since he was a small child. He started playing when he was alone and just held it the way he thought was comfortable. When someone saw him playing that way and told him it wasn't "right" it was already too late.

2. I'm not sure, but I think they play their songs tuned a half step down. Some songs, like Nightfall Overture and I think Revival is dropped as well, to a C# I'd guess.

You can get shirts by contacting either Dan or Dag. try sending them a PM' or something.

BTW, David Eddings-fan? :)

Regular tuning a half step down. NFO, Atlantis, Raincheck, Hideaway, Game over is "D-dropped". On "Invisible" ( the song ) the G-string is tuned up a whole step to A.
On the first two albums Dan used a "N.G tuning" and the album "I" is tuned a whole step down. ( NFO on the remake too ) I think that is all about the tunings.

I don´t think there is many T-shirts left. I´m fresh out

I hope it's ok if I try to answer these questions. :)

1. he's played that way since he was a small child. He started playing when he was alone and just held it the way he thought was comfortable. When someone saw him playing that way and told him it wasn't "right" it was already too late.

2. I'm not sure, but I think they play their songs tuned a half step down. Some songs, like Nightfall Overture and I think Revival is dropped as well, to a C# I'd guess.

You can get shirts by contacting either Dan or Dag. try sending them a PM' or something.

BTW, David Eddings-fan? :)

Ok, Thanks for answer! I like Eddings' books so I guess I'm some kind of ED-fan :D . That name sounds good to me so I have used it for ~5 years on internet.

Maybe I should send a PM and ask about shirts if Dan or Dag don't notice these messages. But maybe I should get some money first :D . Luckily a summer job begins next week :) .

E: Thanks for answer Dag! Too bad if there's no t-shirts left :\ ...you can't always win I guess.

Probably a simple question, but has anyone got the tabs to the acoustic parts of The Wake?? Probably simple, but I"m crap by ear :(

Bump. Just messing around figuring bits out again and I figured this out.

TFASS.jpg

In Patented Nightingale tuning (DADADE). I shouldn't have to tell y'all which track it's from, haha.