Happy B-day Bryant !!!

Happy Birthday- Ya'll want sum chicken??? LOL be seeing you in a couple months!!

I am always up for some yard bird, but my favorite is pork. Fried pork chops are right up there with a steak in my taste-buds. I also love link sausage. I am sure my bloos level is pretty low in my cholesterol... of course.

Bryant

Happy birthday

I was at the game also ... STEELERS!!!

Well I wasn't at the game. I am in Alabama, but I am no bandwagoner. Been a Steeler fan since '92. Though I love and miss Cowher, I really think Tomlin is going to do just fine. He is a no-nonsense guy just like Cowher. He kept Lebeau as well, which shows he knows what he is doing. I hope he gives Big Ben a "dump-off guy" this year to throw to. Kreider has good hands and never gets the ball. He needs to be utlized more.

Bryant

Happy B-Day man, now go get loaded like a good boy should.
I've got five months and I'm getting smashed.:kickass:
Have a good B-day.:headbang:

I actually did get pretty trashed. I have slowed down a great deal on my drinking over the last several months and I was drinking some pretty stout micro-brew beer the night beofore my b-day. I woke up the next morning on the couch with all my clothes on, including shoes..... so I accomplished that. :lol: .

Bryant

Well my brother from another mother........ I am glad to see your avatar and type back in here. You have been missed my bro. I hope to see you soon....

Thanks! It's good to be missed! I *WILL* be seeing you in about six short weeks. :headbang:

Bryant said:
You should have called Wolf and told him to come visit me :lol: Just joking of course. THanks for your wishes my brother.

Bryant

Damn man! If I had his number I would have done that.
Here's the deal you get me his number and I'll call him and try to arrange a meeting for ya. :headbang:

Damn man! If I had his number I would have done that.
Here's the deal you get me his number and I'll call him and try to arrange a meeting for ya. :headbang:

You can go to his website. www.wolfhoffmann.com You can tell him if he can make it to Atlanta, for PPUSA, I can get him a complimentary gold badge. I can't actually speak for Glenn, but I am sure he would be honored and would have one reserved for such a guest. Maybe the both of you can make it to next year's PPUSA. I will have good luck for the rest of my life getting a picture of me rubbing both the great Hawk and Wolf Hoffmann's bald heads at the same time.:lol:

Bryant