Happy Belated Halloween.....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN. I've been busy as hell working 12-13 hour shifts (daylight savings time and all). But I'm celebrating tonight, hopefully with some "White Candy" and BEER, know what I mean. Anyone, the stuff ledmag burnt for me has been great. I haven't listened to all of it but CATHEDRAL/ENDTYME & BEFORE GOD.WOLVES AMONGST THE SHEEP are awesome. Also, the NEVERMORE DEMO has some good songs that will hopefully see the light of day on a future release, but with better production. Also, the C.D. with the 1,000 something books is great. Well, I'm out of here. Take care. CHEERS.

Z>>>Hey man, sorry i couldnt talk a while ago...when you called.

Troy and i talked for nearly 2 hours hahahahhaha. He is a super cool dude. Just like you and I and rebirth........HAHAHAHAHHA

happy HELLoween to you as well ol pal.

AMOS>>HEY NOW

The girl is right on with that statement.

Just like SANTA. Our mums and dads kicked our asses as children for lying, and they lied abut the big fat ass in red hahahahha.

Hey, i support the calling of children BASTARDS hahahahahha.

not really, but it is funny. hahahha

Hey Led
Long time no speak.
My friend here is calleing the Canadian Hillbilly hahaah
I picked up your accent I think

hahaahahaaha

Gotta go now & slap smiles off of faces heheheheeh
my phrase for tonight, thanks Led

TROY>>>>You picked up my accent then? hahahahahha......

This guy has a KILLER accent........FUCKING KILLER.

Yep,, Knock those grins right off their fuckin faces dude hahahahahaha.

Great phone convo we had there dude...thanks for calling

Amos,do I have a Maryland accent?Just wondering...hope not,seeing as how I try my hardest not to talk to ppl from Maryland:lol:
My Halloween was...really...umm...un-Halloween-ish.I had to take my sister and her friend trick-or-treating around my neighborhood.They wanted to start too damn early-5:30!But they wasted about 15 minutes by running around the cul-de-sac that we live in,swatting each other w/plastic bags.I tried,to no avail,to scare them by telling them to watch out for poisin in their candy and razorblades in their apples:lol:I first heard about the razorblade-in-apple thing when I was a little kid and it scared the hell out of me!Fortunatley no one on my street gave out apples.

Ha, I don't have a damn Maryland accent. Actually, I wasn't aware there was one. But I lived in Boston for five years (actually four, spent a year in Belgium), so I didn't grow up in this dirty little state.

Yes, I could see it now... Deadskinmask, the guy from New Jersey with a MARYLAND ACCENT. Creepy.

Naah, New Jersey has accents too. It's fun to go up and mock the way my cousins talk. Which usually turns into a major issue, with my cousin Bruce blowing shit up, just to prove that he's "cool"