Happy Birthday JackhammerRape

fireangel said:
Salamurhaaja didn´t say anything evil. It was something like this: "happy birthday, getting older is pain, pain is good" :) - sorry for any incorrectness, just the big picture....

Actually that was 100% correct *hands you finnish citizenship* :)

you got it a bit wrong, jhr:

kittenspam.jpg

but anyway: happy birthday :D

@rahv: the name was probably hank.

@JackHammer: Nah, i doubt we'll be sick of you by next year. ;)
Maybe running away, falling off from cliffs while screaming in madness, but not sick of you, noway. :rolleyes: :p
Btw, i'm 22 as well, grab the chance to have me in your 22club while you still can, and get a free coupon for a beer with that. :D

Salamurhaaja said:
Actually that was 100% correct *hands you finnish citizenship* :)
*jumps up and down* :p Maybe a residence permit is all I need.. ;)

I wasn´t really sure about the word "vanhenemimen". I know it comes from "vanhentua" but I forgot how this form was created, so I wasn´t secure about the translation. :(
See you there anyways :wave:

Thanks again Gr1m f(r)iends!

it is day two of the 3 day berfday bender, and so far, not a grim hangover in sight. Tis my adamantium liver!
SNIKT.gif

COT: you weren't too late, so don't worry, :)

Fireangel : Thanks for the translation :) if only it weren't so true.... ;)

Siren : I'll have that coupon! welcome to the clubbe!!!!111!!!onewonwun

Vulture : that is teh genius, of course now i have an excuse, i can claim i'm doing it to keep the cat population under control. :D

and now, time to pass out, Guten nacht chums. Cheers again!

*raises glass, falls off chair*

Belated wishes for a happy birthday from here to JackhammerRape!

fireangel said:
I wasn´t really sure about the word "vanhenemimen". I know it comes from "vanhentua" but I forgot how this form was created, so I wasn´t secure about the translation. :(
Actually, "vanheneminen" comes from "vanheta", while "vanhentuminen" would come from "vanhentua". They both mean basically the same thing, but there are some subtle negative implications in the latter, while not necessarily in the former. In spoken language they are of course mixed.

-Villain

Villain: Kiitos. I´ll note it down. I had used my pocket dictionary, and there they were both with same translation, so that is why I mixed them up. I should have used the real dictionary instead, because there it´s listed separately.

Jack: you´re welcome. It seems Salamurhaaja meant that also in the spirit of being gr1m, tr00 and necro, because as a real metalhead, you gotta love pain ;D