Happy Birthday Olli (yeah, just in time XD)

Cari

Jul 7, 2008
Hei Olli,
happy birthday, alles Gute, hyvää syntymäpäivää - in the German time-zone I am still in time, luckily *laughing* (I know, in Finland it would be too late, but this year I still have that excuse...)
:kickass:

Anyways, hope you had a nice day and weren´t still bugged by a jetleg (probably by tomorrow it´s a hangover, but well.. ;))...

All the best for the next year of living and maaaaany more coming up :D

Carina

P.S.
2008 you wrote this
Best,
Old Cunt
so what are you this year then, two years even older? ;)

Olli dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood,

There is an extra candle on your cake! Some people say an extra candle is an extra light to help you see things better . . . and if it sounds cheesy, it's because I just made that up :)

Happy birthday! La mulți ani!

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Happy Birthday!
If this was created on June 1st, it's also my birthday... hey that's pretty cool.

Well thank you guys! Actually, still haven't had a night of good sleep since Japan - I had to move into a new house right after returning, and with jetlag and sleep deprivation it's a lot of fun o_O

Best,
even older cunt

ouch...poor you, the perfect timing for moving :S (I just know how moving somewhere else feels with basically no sleep for a week -.-)

Sounds like the perfect state of mind to go in studio and record the violin part. Incidentally, your birthday coincides with International Children's Day.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

HOLY FUCK, I'm such a fucking Alzheimer hamster for forgetting. :(
Happy SUPER BELATED Birthday, Olli, I hope you had an awesome one and the 3 weeks that have passed meanwhile have been great for you, and so will be the next 3 weeks and the next 3 months and then the whole year, till your next birthday, when I'll be here to wish you a nice one in due time. :lol:

DANG. FREAKING MISSED IT.

Anywho, happy birthday! However belated this wish might be!

And please don't call yourself old. You're the same age as my brother (okay, a few months older). You're still young! Though my brother cou-... I'm not finishing that sentence.

Keep proving the versatility of the violin!