Happy Birthday Ormir-Sami!

I'm feeling quite good considering how obsecenely drunk I was at some point yesterday (and how stupid I acted :p). Then again, I feel more drunk than hungover, so I guess I still have a chance to feel fucked up and ready to die.

@lolita: Thanks for the thread, hope you had a good saturday too!

@rahvin: Thank you Michele, not much saving happened, but I drank quite enough on your behalf.

@Hiljainen: Those german smilies are very touching, thanks :')

@Arch: Thank you, let's agree those DT stickers you sent me double in as a birthday present ;)

@Wazoo: kekeke. ^^_________^^^^^

@VC: kthx.

@Northern Lights: Thanks Anna, I feel like a new person at this age. Funny you mentioned Iceland, I just recall that I had a very strange dream about it last night/morning. :O

@Nick: One of those was fulfilled to such an extent to make the other rather improbable. ;)

@Malefa: Thanks. :eek:

@idari: Good morning Ms. Vammaisuus.

@WB: I probably did. :p

@Siren: thankytou!!!!!111 i luv u!!!1 ;) Thanks, lovely pictures . :)

@Gtranquillity: Dankzegging!

@Erik:
plurbunnies.jpg

@Steve420: Funny enough, that stuff I drank never made me vomit, despite my expression. Can't say that much for the beer I had. ;)

@ulla: Kiitos tack thank you :)

@coronerox: Thank you!

@xenophobe: And thanks to you as well!

@Realhazard: awwww, I feel important and honoured. Thank you, those lyrics are great :') And the song sounds exactly how I feel, hahah.

@MagSec4: Thanks! My youth is behind me, it's only down from here. :p

@Ville: It's a good thing my resemblance to your namesake is dependant mostly on a certain clothing item you fortunately didn't see me wearing when we met. ;) I thank the (quoting myself here) "guy who looks like a cross between Niklas Sundin and Mika Luttinen".

@Sami: n__n hope you had a great night ;)
And I wanted to send you something else :eek::

usagi.jpg

Teh my Usagi!!1 u_u,,
Hugg it!
It will fck up your garten too! :-o

Wow. Youre sooooo much older then I am :cool: :p

tr00 people don't wanna be congratulated for being older,
but they do enjoy when you tell them they are one year
closer to the grave :D

So, good for you Ormir :wave:

@jo: lol hello, thanks D:

@opacity: Thank you!

@Miolo: Thanks, duly fulfilled.

@wheesiz: Thanks heini :) sinulla ola kaunis tumma tuka tytö, tule minu luo espooseen. :eek:

@Hearse: Thanks lasse, if you thought I was a drunk before, wait till you see me now that I'm 18. :p

@Wazoo: Awwww, brings back memories :')

@Lolita: Shhhhh, you will someday. :eek:

@MagSec4: Yes, the downfall begins now. :s

@Arch: I thought that was a hairy pussy at first, didn't know bunnies got that bad. :eek:

@Salmis: If the congratulation comes in the form of a beverage, hell yes. Bitter, grim and sober is a worse option.

@Qsilver: kthx :eek: