Happy Birthday Ralphe!!!!

Its no use pointing fingers now man, we need to get to the desert and bury her. Stat!

Thanks everybody for the kind wishes.Sorry for the late reply but i don't have access to computer so i have to find internet cafe(which costs money) and i couldn't afford to do anything after the very drunken weekend!
It all started on Friday night with the opening of the new metal club (which has apparently already been forced to close after just one night) with some good metal bands and then metal DJ's until the early hours.I was one of the last to leave at around 3am and then got up at 9.30am Saturday to get ready for my birthday cruise.Fuck,i was hungover.....so off to the pub at 10am for a couple of hair of the dogs then onto the boat at Midday(well,it was supposed to be midday but the boat was half an hour late because it went to the wrong wharf!) and met up with 28 friends ready to party!I haven't partied like that for a ,long,long time!(and some of you have seen me party!).Listened to some great live bluesy/rock music with Dave Tice(from Buffalo and the Headhunters),Mark Evans(ex AC/DC),Pete Wells(Rose Tattoo) and also a few songs from Lucy De Soto(Pete's missus and also and awesome singer with her own band....this was a surprise for me as i was only expecting Dave,Mark and Evan to play
got off the boat at 6pm(at least that was what i paid for) and then went to the pub with most of the people who were on the boat but really everything after 4pm is a bit of a blur.Finally,had to go home around 9pm as i was too drunk.The rest of my friends continued partying without me until sometime after midnight :D :lol: :D :lol:

Sounds great. :headbang:
I hope you didn't do anymore of your patented empty floor stage diving.. :lol: