happy birthday to fred!

Blakkheim

In the Still of the Night
May 16, 2001
Stockholm
www.katatonia.com
last saturday me and jonas along with friends went up to avesta (where fred lives) to attend a secret birthday party set up for fred. mattias had rented the local hotel for the night. it was a blast, lots of drinks and partying, katatonia even ended up playin a couple of (quite noisy and sloppy) songs after a fair share of various liquid down our throats. also our crew took over the instruments and did their own version of 'murder' which was killer fun to watch. bits of the evening was captured on our camcorder as well, good shit for the dvd. so even fred was celebrated last saturday, today is his birthday...

Hey! Happy birthday to out dear Fred! :wave: Hope you have a nice day with your dear ones :)
And I'm glad you all had a blast last saturday! I would have liked to hear that version of Murder :tickled:
Keep on rockin' :headbang:

Happy Birthday Fred!

Hope this will land on your dvd, it must have been a great party and a lot of fun!!! I whish I had a brother like Mattias who rents a hotel for celebrating such a Birthday Party!!!

Me wants to celebrate my Birthday in beautiful Avesta too and play Murder with Katatonia :cry: How much would you cost me? he he, ok just joking:Spin:

I have seen you play live fred and I think your left out of the "praise" section alot here.....you are an incredible musician.....my hat is off to you on this fine day!!!
How lucky you all of you are to have each other as friends and bandmates.....I cant wait to see the footage....thanx for recording that stuff too....thats what I want to see....

I agree, Fred is very left out when we talk about the band. He's a fantastic musician and deserves some recognition and praise. :worship:

I also agree on the footage. Concerts on DVDs are great, but the behind the scenes stuff is what rules.

Happy Birthday Fred!
you're lucky to have such crazy friends! :headbang:

i guess this is only an intro for to the next tour in europe right?
hope it is, cause i'll be there :hotjump:

\m/ :OMG: \m/

I'm a bit late but anyway- congratulations, Fred :wave:
With a party like that the next year can only be great for you!
You guys know how to party! And it's very clever to rent a whole hotel, I suppose you all slept there and so you didn't have to drive anywhere (and get lost) after the party... ;)