HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Notuern

Bloody vaginal belch
Oct 20, 2007
Yaaay!
Finally turned 20! :headbang:

First thing on my list today: Buy everything i can find in the liquor store! :kickass:

Hopefully, my birthday present will arrive today as well: Alesis M1 520 Active
They might not be awesome, but they are definitely awesome then my panasonic stereo im using right now. ;)

// End of attention whoring!

.. on a side note for you guys not from Sweden: The legal age for buying alcohol over 3,5% in Sweden is 20. ;)

Lol, No way, i just turned 20 on Saturday! (Still feeling the hangover)
Of course, its been 2 years since i've been able to drink Liquor :p:D... (Go England :kickass:)
Fucking gay that i don't get any presents this year though, all my birthday money is going towards getting sorted for Uni in a month.

Oh yeah
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang:

Damn dude, impressive! Unfortunately I can't say the same :erk: (though at least I've never been pulled over or in a crash while under the influence!)

Damn dude, impressive! Unfortunately I can't say the same :erk: (though at least I've never been pulled over or in a crash while under the influence!)

Well, there was this one time I got pulled over and taken to jail for no reason.

I was dating the cops daughter. Anyways, I sued him and dumped his daughter. :heh:

HA! That's fucking awesome - but you seriously weren't given any reason? Like, literally just flashing lights in the rearview, pulled over, "Get the fuck outta the car, hands behind you, you're going downtown"?