HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

HA! That's fucking awesome - but you seriously weren't given any reason? Like, literally just flashing lights in the rearview, pulled over, "Get the fuck outta the car, hands behind you, you're going downtown"?

Yeah he found a reason. I didn't have my license on me. Of course he didn't know that. :Smug: He didn't even ask for it till about 10 mins later. After bitching at me to stop dating his "little girl". (ehem, slut)

Well I won in the end. ;)

Ah ok, so it was because you were dating (railing) his daughter :D And you won the lawsuit, you mean? How long did that take? (and how much money?)

Thanks guys!
Im drunk as fuckin' hell right now, even though i wish i where even more influenced(I know im drunk as fuck, but i dont feel drunk.).
We are 5 people here right now, and we just ripped through 24 beers, 2 bottles of martini, 1 bottle of Smirnoff and a bag in box of wine(3 liters).. and i have to work tomorrow! :lol:
Im probably going to stay home and watch gremlins! :lol:

Anyways, thanks guys, and i just wanted to say i just spent a great birthday with family and friends, and it all just feels great!

I WUW U GUIZE! :D
*loves booze*

i remember my 18th ending pretty brutally
keep drinking motherfucker
if you dont throw up on your first birthday of legal drinking you HAVENT FUCKING DONE IT RIGHT!

God. You guise make me feel so old. I can't even remember my 20th birthday anymore. And I also can't remember when I had a proper hangover from drinking last. Must have been 6-7 years ago ... just got used to large amounts of booze ...

Happy birthday, though!

God. You guise make me feel so old. I can't even remember my 20th birthday anymore. And I also can't remember when I had a proper hangover from drinking last. Must have been 6-7 years ago ... just got used to large amounts of booze ...

Happy birthday, though!

Same here. I gotta stop drinking beer because it doesn't get me drunk anymore lol. Well it will but I have to drink 15,000. :lol: Then I feel like a fat, bloated fuck.

-Joe

Awesome poast is awesome :lol::lol::lol:

Haha, drunkposting rules! :kickass:

i remember my 18th ending pretty brutally
keep drinking motherfucker
if you dont throw up on your first birthday of legal drinking you HAVENT FUCKING DONE IT RIGHT!

Haha, the booze ran out before i got that drunk!
Im still feeling the buzz though. :kickass:

Grattis!
263 dagar kvar för mig :(

Tackar!
Ajdå, men jag lovar att om vi träffas på Göteborgskalaset nu på fredag så bjuder jag på en bira! ;)

Congratulations, but... really, you just turned 20?

You seriously sounded like the crotchetiest old fart I had ever seen for a while there - I wouldn't have guessed anything less than mid-30s given your love of so much music that should be illegal for anyone without a bald spot (and possibly a thing for high school girls) to listen to... but somehow you've turned around completely and I think you're aging backwards...

Jeff

Tackar!
Ajdå, men jag lovar att om vi träffas på Göteborgskalaset nu på fredag så bjuder jag på en bira! ;)

Hohoho, det går inte för sig :saint: Jag åker upp till Skövde och hämtar mina nycklar till min nya lägenhet på fredag, flyttar (hemifrån!) på lördag! :cool:

You seriously sounded like the crotchetiest old fart I had ever seen for a while there - I wouldn't have guessed anything less than mid-30s given your love of so much music that should be illegal for anyone without a bald spot (and possibly a thing for high school girls) to listen to... but somehow you've turned around completely and I think you're aging backwards...

Jeff

Hahahahaahahahahahaha, and lest there was any doubt Notuern, I think this is something of a compliment :lol::lol:

Jeff

Haha, thanks!
.. i think. :lol:

And yes, i really just turned 20. ;)

Hohoho, det går inte för sig :saint: Jag åker upp till Skövde och hämtar mina nycklar till min nya lägenhet på fredag, flyttar (hemifrån!) på lördag! :cool:

Ah, så du ska flytta till Skövde?
Min polares/sångares flickvän bor där, så vi kanske möts på krogen där någon gång! ;)