Cooking with Anthrax
Nov 18, 2002
I'd do Shania.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

fest30.gif
fest43.gif
fest31.gif

Thanks, everyone.

She decided to sleep in today, and now is too busy wandering around to come near me to even eat breakfast, let alone post. I'm sure she'll get to it sometime today (she finds that smacking the keyboard is quite enjoyable). :D

I know, I know. Bad perv, bad perv. We started having a safe sex\disease talk with my son last night. We were serious but lots of "tits" and "balls" and laughs in the convo.

How old is your son?

A friends son was asking her questions one day. She said she did real good until he asked, "How do you put the balls in there too?" :lol:

Good. I never got a sex talk. NEVER. Not even close. A year after I had my period, I finally found out in sex ed what the hell was going on. It's a miracle some filthy boy didn't take advantage of the situation and give me two or three kids.

Me, my mom and aunt sat around reading and laughing at 'Where did I come from' and 'What's happening to me'. I think I was in 4th or 5th grade.

He's 11. And we had a very open conversation about oral sex and intercourse before. The convo started because of the News report my wife saw about the rise in Aids cases in younger people. We quizzed him on oral sex to see if he remembered our previous discussion and my asked about both kinds. His answer started with the man licking a woman. And my heart swelled with pride. He answered everything right.

Metal Maiden said:
Me, my mom and aunt sat around reading and laughing at 'Where did I come from' and 'What's happening to me'. I think I was in 4th or 5th grade.
Where did I come from Damn. I think I read that at 10 years old in 1978 or something close to that. :)