Happy Birthday Tonya!

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I forgot to dig her presents out of the closet and she got too much crap anyway, so I'm saving it for Christmas. The plan is to go get her ears pierced today, if Grandma would ever get here.

That sounds familiar! :lol:

No comment on the rest.

Madison's first she did the classic dive right into her cake while we sang Happy Birthday to her. :D

Well, she didn't get her ears pierced after all. They kept telling us to come back and after three hours (and mucho shopping done), she was too cranky and fussy, and it didn't take long to figure out that the girl doing it didn't really know what she was doing. So I opted to not get it done then. She's still got purple dots on her ears though, apparently they are soap-proof.

I did put quite a dent in my Christmas shopping, for my kids anyway.

I didn't have Madison's ears done until she was old enough to ask for it and could understand that it was going to hurt. Then after a year she decided she didn't want to where them anymore, and they closed. Now she wants them done again. She's going to drive me crazy! :D

Well, I think she was still mad at me about getting shots on Friday. And she would have been fine if they had done them when I showed up at two, because she had just woken up in a really good mood and had already eaten lunch. But after being stuck in her stroller for three hours, she wasn't in a compromising mood.

Now remember Maiden: Little girls are just small women. :lol: