Happy Birthday

Originally posted by astarte

i don't. i never figured it out. aparently else everybody does :cry:

I can explain it!!!! :D It's the only computer game I can play (well, I can play free cell and such as well, but I can play that with cards as well, so they doesn't count), but I'm fairly good at it!!! :D

Oki, if you wanna know: The number sais how many mines there are aound the square. So if it sais 1, there is only one, so if there are another square beside it that sais another numer, the rest of the mines must be somewhere where they don't touch the square with '1' on it. It's very simple, really, and if yu just think, you can figure out most. And if it is one you just cannot figure out, you just wait with that one until you have figured out the rest, and you will see how many mines are left. Then you will figure out that one as well! :D :D -I'm not as good explaining as I am playing, it seems...... :D

Eh... You don't need to tell me about that...

Blame Lordenlil! I never said anything; it's just him and his imagination. He thought wanking alone was a little lonely, and of course, he understood he'd never get anything from me, so he started imagining smth else instead.... :p (yyaikk!!! :yuk: :ill: ) :p

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

Blame Lordenlil! I never said anything; it's just him and his imagination. He thought wanking alone was a little lonely, and of course, he understood he'd never get anything from me, so he started imagining smth else instead.... :p (yyaikk!!! :yuk: :ill: ) :p

Whatever are you saying this time?!?
hmmmm - it's strange how I suddenly have this interest in you!??
Where did that come from... hmmm.. I remember Fjelly calling ME
a wanker for some reason. And the imagination you put on yourself
by telling something... hmmm... rather easily interpreted as untasty :D
Well, well... aren't we having fun :lol:

I forgot: :loco: :p

Tnx! I had a good time, and I'm having a good time now with as
I am listening to my new albums! \m/
Party sounds great. Perhaps tomorrow in my case. :D

Salud!
pcheers1.gif