Happy Birthday

Originally posted by Lordenlil

I remember Fjelly calling ME
a wanker for some reason.

I didn't do it first. I called you that because it seemed to be what you were. Don't remember, though, if it was you or someone else who said it first..... Anyways, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my mind is all filled up with somebody else, så ædda bædda :p

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

I didn't do it first. I called you that because it seemed to be what you were. Don't remember, though, if it was you or someone else who said it first..... Anyways, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my mind is all filled up with somebody else, så ædda bædda :p

What the hell is this?!?
I don't want your ass. My mind is full of someone else. Damn, you're such a dreamer, girl :D

Happy birthday!! :)

Add some happy birthday wishes, and the need for more good music! So, be sure you stay healthy Tyr!!! ;)

Lordenlil: You wouldn't wanna mess with Fjell, you might regret that :Shedevil: :p

Originally posted by Lordenlil

@Fjell:
Ok, Fjell. U're a cocky dreamer :D

Cocky?!? Can hardly be that; no-one has ever called me that before; I even had to look up the word in a dictionary!!

.....Maybe a little big in my mouth - I like to say what I mean - but cocky?!? ......... ey, well, whatever. That word sounded a bit weird, btw. Sounded like someone who likes to make food, or smth..... Or like someone who likes someone who likes to make food....

LOL - well you know I'm just joking with ya, like always ;)
It's me showing I like you :D
AND I mean in the friend kinda way (being very specific here! :lol: )
Even if u hate me (I dunno) :cry:

Aaaah, don't be sad!! I'm ony joking as well (well, I didn't know what the word meant, but except from that) I don't hate u, but like you, as a friend, to be just as specific as you :)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
Nomad, you still keep getting wiser, are you? Great :) Happy birthday, man!! *passes a horne of mead secretly to Nomad, so the other alcoholics in here won't notice :eek: *

ha alcoholics go to meetings....i prefer to be called a drunK!!:D

happy bday nomad!!