Happy Birthday

thx for welcomes back, and have a good birthday child and j, or if you did........or are going to .............blah blah blah blah, I didnt do anything special for mine, play XBox with my bro and have cake :D

Happy Birthday, ChildinFlames!!!

Happy Birthday to Phildwarf!!!

I hope you both have cool days, and don't get too drunk... :)

Originally posted by Phyros
OK.,.. Phyros secret drink recipie... plz don´t share...:D

Captain Morgan Spiced Gold (you can use Baccardi Spice to...:) )

Sprite

Pineapple Juice

WARNING!

IT WILL GET YOU HIGHLY INTOXICATED!!

-phyros (sharing)

Are you serious?

oh I was just saying it was gonna be disappointing cuz I had just assumed so. My friends and I made no diehard plans.. we just.. got together, drove to da beach, and had some beer... hoping for the best. But TX sucks major and everything always winds up being really lame.

and morgana rolled her eyes at me... :cry:

heheh.

ChildInFlames.. rock out Russia hardcore! hahah, happy b-day, yo.

J

Birthdays again? Waah! :eek:

A thundering cheer to ya, ChildInFlames and Phildwarf!!!

@phyros: Do you have a license to kill for your drinks? I remember that Wacken-pic of yours... ;)

@ Thanatos... Of course I am serious! It´s a great drink! You all better taste it, because I will give ya some in Wacken...;)

@AnsuzAstral... Well, I do actually...;) And for all of yer pleasure, here´s another one:

2 parts Rum (prefer Captain Morgan Spiced Gold ;) )

1/2 part Blackberry liqueor

3 parts billberry juice

taste that, and ye will probably hunt me down to get more recipies! And I AM serious!!

-phyros (deadly serious)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Believe what? All I believe is that it's time to get dressed... Been up in 5-6 hours and I still havent :D ......:rolleyes: Lazy little me

Don't you listen to Einherjer? If you download "Inferno", you'll understand that I was singing along with that song.

But now, it is time to sing along with Hatebreed... "Now's the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes..."

Einhejer is great! know theyre old bass player(on the Odin Owns Ye All album :) ) he is the brother to my best friend :D

but nobody sang olong to my Black Birthday song :erk:

I listen some to Einherjer, but there are others I listen more to. I don't understand why their music is called viking metal, btw. The guys don't look very viking-ish either. I always thought they should switch name with Enslaved, or smth.