Happy Black Friday

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
Anyone else extremely disappointed in the 'sales' around their areas for this supposedly sale crazy holiday? I've not seen one single sale in this entire county that I haven't seen before during the rest of this year. Why would I wake up at 2am to go get a deal on a television that I could get just waiting another month or two and grabbing on my day off?

The crowds were nothing this year too compared to the last three or four years in a row. I was stocking the shelves (since it's, yknow, my job) of beer and wine and I don't remember ever seeing any store so dead on the day after Thanksgiving.

And how was everyone's Turkey Day?

Jesus Christ can kiss my ass. There is nobody worth getting up for at the crack of dawn and putting up with the hordes of useless wastes of flesh, let alone the traffic.

I went to best buy today to take advantage of some good deals on movies, only because I got paid today and had some extra cash. It was later in the day, crowded but not insane. Although it was worth it, as I got Dark Knight, Defiance, Easy Rider, Mr. Woodcock (all on dvd), and The Transporter (on Blu-Ray), for under 30 bucks. I was in and out in about 20 minutes, and that was with me going up and down all of the isles with movies. I'd say it was pretty successful.

I really didn't see anything that I couldn't buy on sale the rest of this past year at the same price though. Though the DVDs and such were reduced a lot, but this is the first year that I have EVER had enough money to get a nice TV if it was on a great deal. And there were none except Plasmas, and this house is NOT a Plasma house, the layout would cause it to glare too much.

I have no real needs, as they're set into an automatic pay cycle. Therefore, I buy what I desire.