It's Friday. Tomorrow is Halloween. What are your plans?

I am feeling flu'd as well, so I'm sitting around feeling sickly until it's party time and then I'll make a bunch of tiny sammiches.

No flu here but I slept in until 4:30 pm after a long night of GTA and music DVDs and I plan on doing the same thing tonight except going to the grocery store and avoiding kids who knock on my door for candy. Little bastards think they can annoy me all year and then get me to buy them candy? HA!

yeah fuck those kids, you should give them shitty stuff like bags of chex cereal instead. So far I haven't had any damn kids asking for candy which is awesome, because all i'd have to give them is beer, eggs and hotdog buns haha.

I went down to my parents and took them out to dinner. Than sat a bit at the house, the neighborhood kids came through, then wave after wave of obnoxious my pals families per usual... which lead me to my grand plan on the way home of getting some popcicle sticks and ten bags of onions and a pile of caramel apple wraps, wrapping the onions up and passing them off to such undesireable aspects of humanity.

I went down to my parents and took them out to dinner. Than sat a bit at the house, the neighborhood kids came through, then wave after wave of obnoxious my pals families per usual... which lead me to my grand plan on the way home of getting some popcicle sticks and ten bags of onions and a pile of caramel apple wraps, wrapping the onions up and passing them off to such undesireable aspects of humanity.

Hahahaha.

ok small review on the Halloween night cinema special i went too
-Triangle...pretty ok, but when you finished watching it you feel like you have seen the same movie twice (feel: kinda anoyed)

-Martyrs: ok its French.... starts off like a grudge type of movie then switches to a Saw kind of movie (feel: might aswell not watched this movie, doesnt ad anything to your movie experience, although 4 people left the cinema because of lots of blood)

-Face: Korean so, was forced to watch the subtitles the whole time, this was the shittiest movie of all felt like you where watching an amateur movie, so half way i fell asleep and woke up at the ending titles (feel: Tired, anoyed and want to go to bed)

but when i came home there was a Halloween party in my hall so i joined the party :kickass: this made my evening

Spent most of the night with my boyfriend and his bassist, another chick was there for a little while but she ditched us for a party. :( So we sat around drinking beer and margaritas in our costumes, watched the World Series game cause the one dude's from Philly, then we walked around, shot some pool, drank more beer, then walked back and drank even more beer.

So I got a new truck yesterday afternoon. Basically an upgraded version of my old Ranger. It rules.

Since I had to work on Halloween, I decided not to worry about a costume this year. A friend was having her annual Halloween party and it wasn't too far from where I had to work, so I threw on the remnants of my pimp costume from a Christmas party a couple years ago. Partied mildly with a flask of rum and then went to go do my radio show around 10pm. Drank coffee with rum the entire time and took calls from partying Halloweeners. It was pretty fun up there by myself. Afterwards I picked up a friend, we came back to my place and got more drunk and baked and ate frozen pizza. Today I finished up some stuff at work and now I'm back home drinking the remnants of the rum and beer and listening to Burnt by the Sun.

Good times.