Weekend plans?

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
It's Friday bitches! What's on the agenda?

- My grandmother is in town, so I need to figure out what days this weekend I'm gonna spend with her. Either today and tomorrow or tomorrow and Sunday.

- If I don't go see her tonight I will go see some friends' bands at El Corazon.

- Playing in a golf tournament with my dad bright and early 8am style on Saturday.

- Sunday is Mother's Day of course, and since my grandma is staying with my parents, which is a slightly long drive for me I might suggest that we celebrate it tomorrow (Saturday) after golf so I don't have to make that drive twice in one weekend.

- Aside from all that it's supposed to be real nice this weekend so hopefully I can do some longboard shredding and photographing.

I will be listening to the new Bluetech album all weekend long.

Last edited by a moderator:
band practice, drinkin and partyin on friday.
same on saturday.
sunday we're mixing/mastering the tracks finally and getting the artwork with our logos and shit on it so we can finally release the cd.

its going to be a fucking sweet weekend and then next weekend i'm staying in san diego with my friend and going to agent steel in la.

Work from 10am - 7pm tomorrow. Then I've got to spend all Sunday preparing for an exam on Monday... Fun weekend :(

Recovering from my appendectomy. Boyfriend is coming over tonight, so we're probably just going to watch movies and cuddle and I'll get him to make me smoothies and anything else I need. :Spin:

I think that my parents are doing something on mother's day, but maybe we'll just have brunch together before they go. I was going to alter one of her shirts, but I have no intention of touching my sewing machine in the next few days, so I might make her a purse or something else to go with it after I'm all better.

friday, drank beer and watched movies.

working saturday, was going to see jeniferever, but I think someone's parent died in the band and they canceled the tour.
so I have to go to a fancy club that's not my scene in the least and review it for this paper I write for. hope to be very drunk before entering.
sunday, lunch at my parents' house, then work in the afternoon, then probably move into our new rehearsal space with the band.

too much shit to do either way, I prefer to sard captain beard style on my weekends in my smelly sweatpants all day.

Studying guitar, trying to finish the first season of True Blood, maybe take a daytrip to the mountains on the motorcycle...dunno.

I can't wait to change jobs so I can finally take some trips around Europe on the weekends.

Haha Caveman ftw!

To this day I lmao @ the gigantic bug being squished on his face.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BNGHI0syug&feature=related[/ame]