Plans this weekend?

build resume and lift during day, deus ex/deus ex invisible war (after replay of deus ex)/fallout 3/mass effect 2 at night. repeat thursday, friday, saturday haha. total nerd weekend but I'm getting ready to finally finish my resume for a personal training job at Bally (got my NASM certification, sooo much easier than I thought it would be and was a huge relief along with references and some great info) so my plans definitely aren't worth copying but they'll be chill. seeing the trailer for deus ex 3 made me want to replay the first 2 because they're still ridiculously fun even if the graphics are dated as fuck (going back deus ex is terrible damn haha).

Get back from Brazil saturday morning. This weekend is Wizard World, and Saturday night is Beer Wars 2010! Going to skip at least most of WW on saturday, but looking forward to Beer Wars, which will be fun following a 10 hour overnight flight.

Camping starting an hour from now. Gotta get the wrinkles out of the gear for the season. It rained all morning so I have to set up in mud. Tomorrow will be hiking, fishing, and playing on the river. Pumped!
Winner winner chicken dinner :kickass:

i should probably get started on spring cleaning and closet sorting/donating/disposing in anticipation of moving in a few months, buuut i might just end up sleeping 12 hours per night and hanging with friends and drinking beer and taking lots of bong rips.

either way ill be taking lots of bong rips.

D&D on Sunday. Saturday's pretty open; it's the last weekend of SIFF so I might see if there's any good movies. My buddy might be coming over to help me figure out why my PC isn't accepting the new hard drive; if he doesn't, perhaps wander downtown to a pub or something. And I need to get cracking on apartment searches too now that I think about it.

Fishing and standing around on the shore, and some time with this guy
dallas.jpg

Cousin and his wife are in town. yay!
Indian food on Saturday
UFC on Saturday
other than that, no clue.
I want to go camping, but not in the summer. Fuck that. Bugs and heat.
as Dave Mustaine once said... "go to hell!"

World Cup/NBA and haven't decided whether it'll be at home or around pubs but buddies will definitely be there.